Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Stubborn Faith Poclamations Part 1


My stubborn faith proclamations are prevailing over every challenging situation that I face in this world; because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world, for I reign as victor and an over comer in this life. Glory to God!
I see the way God sees; I speak the way God speaks, therefore I live in dominion over the world and its systems, over sickness, poverty, disease, infirmity and lack, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus is working in me! Eternal is traveling through my being, energizing me from within. Therefore, I cannot be diseased because eternal life is in my blood. Thank you Jesus!
I declare that your inherent power resident in me is activated, and my spirit is conditioned and fine-tuned to receive wisdom, guidance and counsel from the realm of the spirit always. Therefore, this power destroys every sickness, pain or sickness completely, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Dear Lord, as I take my steps in faith and sow my seeds, I thank you for the harvest that I receive. I thank you also for my health, protection, wisdom and increase in every area of my life. in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
I have the life and nature of Christ in me; therefore, I live a godly life. I cannot be subject to sickness, disease or infirmities, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
I laugh my way through life, in the Name of Jesus! I refuse to allow anything steal my joy! Nothing will ever knock the laughter out of my mouth. As I laugh, my health is renewed and my spirit is refreshed! It’s my time and my season as I laugh my way through to the top! Hallelujah!
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to chart the course of my life by my confessions. As I declare the scriptures, no sickness, disease or infirmity can find its way into my body, in Jesus’ Name, Amen!
I am a love-child of a love-God, born of my Father’s love and with the capacity to love just like Him. I am tender-hearted, merciful and forgiving just like my heavenly Father. I refuse to allow malice and bitterness take root in my heart, because I have the capacity to overlook the faults and shortcomings of others, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
No weapon designed to harm me will prosper, for I am protected and promoted continually by grace and I flourish in everything I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
I live and function by grace; therefore, I don’t struggle or suffer for anything. I walk in favour and I increase in everything supernaturally.
As I receive the Word of God into me, it travels through my entire spirit, soul and body; it goes right into my cells and my bone marrow, cleansing me and strengthening my physical body. In the Name of Jesus. Amen!
I know that every challenging situation I face is an opportunity for me to shine and manifest my victory in Christ Jesus. Therefore I rejoice, knowing that through faith in the Word of God, I live the overcoming life today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
I’m an heir of God, a joint heir with Christ and a co-inheritor of the Abrahamic blessings. My life is regulated and conducted upward and forward. Divine health, victory, prosperity and success are my present-hour inheritance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
I have made an unqualified committal of my entire being to the Word of God. I live by the Word of God, and I refuse to give consideration to any situation or information that is contrary to the provisions of God’s Word concerning my health, finance or family.

No comments:

Post a Comment